We are always recruiting for exceptional staff – London, Greater London, UK and EU projects.
Porters/Labourers to move and shift offices
Furniture Fitters for installation projects
Senior Fitters/Foreman to run furniture installation projects
Supervisors to run furniture installation projects
Move managers to run relocation projects
Project Managers to join established companies
Follow this link and drop your CV http://furniturefitters.co.uk/jobapply/
To be considered for an Office Furniture Installer / Fitter role, you MUST have the following:
* Superb customer service skills with a polite, professional and helpful manner
* Professional appearance and attitude, with high personal standards
* Enthusiasm, with a flexible approach to work, and a can-do positive attitude
* Strong team player whilst able to work autonomously
* Physically fit and able to lift and move loads
What uniform do I need?
Black Polo Shirt (no Logo)
NO visible piercings or neck tattoos’.
Whats tools do I need?
Cordless Drill + bits
What work do fitters do?